Choose Red Dragon Window Cleaning as your regular window cleaner and you’ll be choosing a professional organisation which delivers an outstanding service using both traditional (soapy water and squeegee) and the latest water-fed pole techniques.
By preference we use water-fed poles for the reasons outlined below, but sometimes we come across jobs where this system is not practical to use. This includes indoor cleans, delicate windows, wooden frames where the paint has oxidised, flaking or in need of redecoration or unusually heavily soiled windows.
You may be asking yourself what the advantages are of water-fed poles that use pure water, so here’s why they are so special.
- We work from the safety of the ground to a height of around 35’. The water we use is NOT tap water. If we were to clean your windows with tap water and leave them to dry white spot marks would appear – this is because the microscopic minerals that are suspended in the water are left behind as the water evaporates.
- We use ‘pure water’. This is water that has been cleaned through a series of complex filters to remove 100% of all suspended particles – when we brush-clean your windows and rinse them we can let the windows air-dry and they will dry crystal clear.
- You’ll get better cleaning results. Pure water always has a desire to balance itself by returning to an impure state and it therefore has a capacity to absorb large amounts of dirt from your windows. As a result when we brush and rinse your windows will dry naturally to a streak free shine.
- Health and safety is a major consideration and legislation has been brought into effect to limit the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law as we understand it now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered. As a responsible company we have decided that the water-fed pole system is a safer viable alternative to using ladders at height. If the job can be completed to the same high standard we demand for our customers without using a ladder, then we have an obligation to embrace this.
- Environmentally friendly. Pure water only is used, eliminating the need for any harmful detergents and chemicals.
- Reduced disturbance to you, the customer. As you know, we offer a discreet and speedy service – we recognise that no-one likes having tradesmen around for longer than is necessary. Cleaning with water-fed poles is usually quicker, thus we can usually be at your property for a shorter period of time than when using the `old fashioned method`.
- Windows may well stay cleaner, longer! The absence of sticky soap residue means that dirt will find it harder to cling to your windows, hence your windows stay cleaner for longer.
- As your windows will be brushed clean almost unavoidably the frames and sill’s will be cleaned at the same time – many window cleaners charge extra for this – we don’t.
- We can reach with ease difficult to reach windows. Third floor windows, conservatory roofs, windows above conservatory’s etc. are all now within reach.
- Water-fed pole cleaning works in the rain! Although we will not work in severe weather, showery, misty weather will not hinder our work. This will help us to continue to ensure a regular and professional service to all of our customers.
Please note that over the space of two or three visits the process will leach all deposits from around the windows’ seals, resulting in an improved finish each time, until ultimately the finish will be perfect. Please be patient if the initial visit’s results are not perfect – industry experience shows that two or three visits can be necessary for maximum effect.