Join the expanding Red Dragon Window Cleaning team
Established in April 2009, Pembrokeshire-based Red Dragon Window Cleaning offers West-Wales customers residential window cleaning and ancillary services. We have a reputation for reliability, professionalism and value for money.
With customer demand growing in 2017 we need to expand and are currently looking for the right person who will join us to operate their own profitable business under the proven “Red Dragon Window Cleaning” brand.
What we supply
- A significant base of customers so you are up, running and importantly earning money from Day 1. Over following weeks and months we’ll constantly add as many customers as are necessary for you to reach your pre-agreed target turnover, removing completely worries about finding customers yourself.
- Ongoing marketing support to help you reach and maintain your target turnover.
- No experience is needed in running a business or in window cleaning as all initial and ongoing training, advice and support is given. We’ll train you in all aspects of the business from the initial practical skills of using the latest water-fed pole technology (you’ll work from the safety of the ground – no ladder work) to business management advice, record keeping, basic accounting to track profit, cashflow etc.
The support never stops – it’s there day in, day out should you need it.
- All equipment necessary to get you up and running, from a professionally-fitted, crash-tested water-fed pole window cleaning system together with all poles, hoses, brushes, etc. including a full set of spares and toolkit, to the basic squeegee.
- Public Liability Insurance: We’ll arrange £5m cover for your business to ensure you, your business and the public are protected.
- A detailed Operations Manual so you know exactly what to do and when.
- Professional sign-writing to your van, to take advantage of the Red Dragon Window Cleaning brand.
- Access to management system to track your customers, expenses and more.
- A Red Dragon Window Cleaning-branded uniform.
A taxable income after expenses of around £25,000 for a 25-hour working week is a reasonable expectation. Work longer hours and you’ll earn more.
What you need to be/provide
- You’ll be self-employed so you’ll need focus, effort and determination to run your own business.
- You need to be in good general health, with a reasonable level of fitness as this is an active job.
- Total start-up costs of £8995. This buys the franchise and equipment above.
- A van with a payload capacity of at least 1000kg. This can either be a purchased or leased vehicle. It must be suitably insured (we will advise here), in good condition and no more than 5 years old.
- A PC with printer and broadband connection, and a place to do basic administration.
What’s the benefit of becoming a Red Dragon Window Cleaning franchise owner? Quite simply this: you’ll immediately own a ready-made and growing business with an established customer base. Forget the worries usually associated with starting your own business: benefit from our experience right from the very start, and as you grow.
If you think you might be the right person and would like to know more contact Carl on 01239 831502 for an informal chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org